Digitalisation has embedded itself across all segments of the media sector, whether this is in marketing services, publishing, radio, TV, film, music, gaming or the internet.
Technology and media businesses need advisors who understand the importance of intellectual property as a key asset, have experience in operating within the often fast-growing lifecycle of the sector and can guide and support such businesses at all stages of their growth.
We understand these specialist requirements and can provide advice on a variety of areas including advice on the creation of a special purpose entity within which to structure projects for claiming tax credits, to IP and VAT tax planning.
Media technology menu
- Research and development claims
- Creative tax relief claims
- IP tax planning advice
- VAT rules on electronic services
- Budgeting, cash flow and profit forecasting
- Business performance and profit improvement
- Sourcing of finance
- Succession and exit strategies