EIS / SEIS Services
By combining its expertise in corporate finance and tax planning, White & Company are able to identify unique EIS/SEIS opportunities and advise both business owners and investors of the approved structures and tax incentives available in this area.
The EIS and SEIS schemes are now the only UK tax efficient schemes to offer Capital Gains Tax (“CGT”) Deferral Relief. With the changes to the maximum level of contributions to pensions, investors may wish to consider alternative investments, such as EIS, SEIS and VCTs, alongside their pensions.
We work with business start-ups and company owners looking to raise finance through an EIS or SEIS investment, providing structuring advice and support, obtaining advanced assurance from HMRC that the scheme will qualify under the strict rules and criteria, introducing and liaising with potential financiers and fund raisers and providing advice on the various tax reliefs available.
EIS / SEIS menu
- Structuring advice and support
- Advising on qualifying business activities
- EIS / SEIS advance assurance and clearance requests
- Cash flow and profit forecasting
- Preparation of detailed and summary Information Memorandums
- Raising of finance
- Company secretarial services – issuing share certificates, EIS 1’s etc.